Head of Real Estate Practice
Tatiana Bunyakina specializes in development, structuring, and integrated support of transactions with real estate. She has an extensive experience in supporting projects on legal support for real estate transactions and investment projects, conducing legal audit of title to real estate.
For more than 15 years, she has consulted Russian and foreign companies on a wide range of issues in real estate and construction. Before she joined Branan Legal, she worked for 15 years in one of the largest Russian law firms – the representative office of the international law firm Goltsblat BLP (formerly Pepelyaev, Goltsblat and Partners).
Selected project experience:
- RKS-Holding: due diligence of assets of a number of acquired companies providing services in water supply and sanitation, the main assets of which were real estate objects in of water supply;
- SIBECO: due diligence of rights in all real estate owned by the group of companies (five thermal power plants, including scores of real estate objects, heating networks, a coal mining enterprise, a company-architects, land plots for both detached and linear objects, etc.);
- AFG National: due diligence of the legal status of agricultural assets planned for acquisition (first of all, agricultural land owned by companies on the right of ownership, shared property, lease with a plurality of persons on the side of the lessor);
- Mars, Leroy Merlin, Guardian Industries, Alfa-bank, IKEA, etc.: advising many large international companies on projects related to the organization of production and construction, including issues of land use, construction, infrastructure and communications, financing, environmental aspects, representing interests in relations with authorities, etc.;
- Tomilino: support of a complex project of forward financing of the construction of one of the largest warehouses technopark in the Moscow region.