Tatyana Potapova specializes in civil, corporate, labor law, non-profit organizations. She has extensive experience in supporting projects in the field of corporate law and management, structuring and comprehensive support of M&A transactions, and conducting legal Due Diligence.
Selected project experience:
- Legal support of corporate law and governance in the framework of the integration of TNK-BP group companies acquired by Rosneft;
- Participation in the project of Goznak for the provision of Due Diligence for companies subject to acquisition and legal support of the transaction (legal and financial Due Diligence, operational efficiency review, consulting, preparation of necessary legal documents);
- Legal support in structuring transactions under the projects of the RUSNANO Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs (more than 10 nanotechnology centers and TECs);
- Participation in Due Diligence within frameworks of the project for the acquisition of companies in the energy industry (NDA) for Centrenergoholding;
- Legal Due Diligence within the framework of RKS-Holding’s projects for the verification of acquired companies;
- Provision of legal Due Diligence services for the companies of the UAC group, participation in the development of conditions for the acquisition, restructuring of companies;
- Participation in investment and construction projects of Castorama RUS, provision of legal support to the company’s structural subdivisions, development of standard contracts.