Head of corporate practice
Julia has been specializing in corporate law since 1999. She has wide experience in the corporate law and corporate management, including maintenance of equity issues, preparation and implementation of a reorganization in different companies, corporate audit. She participated in the projects to protect companies against hostile takeovers. Julia is one of the founders of the journal “Aktsionerniy Vestnik”, a leading publication on corporate law and governance.
Chosen project experience:
- Elaboration of allotment shares schemes and maintenance issues of stocks and bonds in more than 300 companies, including: RUSNANO group of companies, Rosatom group of companies, LANIT Holding, TFG InterResurs, Russian Sugar JSC, MegaFon OJSC, Kamchatka gaz enegertic holding, and others;
- Supporting corporate integration of Rosneft and TNK-BP, the Russian largest M&A deal;
- Elaboration and implementation guidelines on corporate governance of space services centres for REKOD, OJSC;
- Legal support on the corporate management system in Rosseti;
- Support on the listing procedures, state registration of the listing prospectus and disclosure procedures of ROSGOSSTRAKH;
- Elaboration and implementation of Standards of corporate behavior of Moscow City as a shareholder (on the request of Moscow Property Department);
- Legal support and structuring of a transaction as part of the project on creation of Technological engineering company Gas Turbine Technologies Engineering Center.