Head of legal practice
Dmitry Fedorchuk has been specializing in civil law since 1999 and in corporate law – since 2001, he has an extensive experience in business reorganization, legal support of mergers and acquisitions and building efficient corporate governance models.
Chosen project experience:
- Legal support of TNK-BP group integration acquired by Rosneft with regard to corporate law and management issues;
- Legal support of the transactions restructuring in favour of RUSNANO Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs, RVC Seed Fund;
- Legal support of ROSGOSSTRAKH reorganization;
- Support of maintenance of reorganization of legal entities in favour of Gazprom energo;
- Legal and methodological support of restructuring the RAO UES of Russia subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Participation in elaboration of schemes of initial public offerings of RAO UES of Russia subsidiaries (OGC/TGK) (combined IPO: PPO &SPO);
- Building the efficient system of corporate governance of RAO UES of Russia generating and sales companies and creating conditions for capitalization growth of the shares.
Legal support of consolidation of electric energy assets based on OJSC INTER RAO UES as the Head of Department for Corporate Transactions: support of placing of additional shares of INTER RAO UES, OJSC obtaining shares of Russian and foreign issuers in return for additional shares of INTER RAO UES, OJSC. Elaboration of different schemes, providing efficient implementation of mergers and acquisitions by INTER RAO UES, OJSC.